Thursday, July 15, 2010

Monday, July 12, 2010 - Contacted the counselor...

I set the appt with the counselor today: My objective is to get to the root of why I've made a lot of the decisions I've made and I hope that she will support me through this process.

I was asked to choose between male and female counselor, I chose a male because I believe I need to advise from someone who understands what it's like dealing with all the dynamics I deal with as a man on a daily basis.

Charles Corva - 275 Country Club Drive. Stockbridge, Ga. 770.474.8400 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 770.474.8400 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Tomorrow morn my first session will start - July 13th at 9am (8:45am) Tues 20th at 10am. Authorization # - 201000051714 Approved for 8 visits - til Oct.

Looking forward to getting this process started... talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment