Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sunday July 11th, 2010... We were talking and then...





Sunday July 11th, 2010.

Tanya drops by to pick up Auli. (He spent the night with his friend Tyler, (Tyler's bday party - paintball). While waiting on Auli, she and I started talking. Auli arrives, and while he's asked to get dress and change clothes, our conversation picks up about the past. It's hard to talk to her while Auli's around, because he's in and out. I asked him to go downstairs while Tanya and I talked .. and for him to take Kingston with him. Shortly after he leaves, she press me about "paying for prostitutes" and bringing them to our house, and something along the lines of hurting her intentionally. I said, my actions have never been to "intentionally" harm you. The hurt & pain caused was never deliberate. She snaps... and start violently swinging on me. First with a slap across the face, I leaned back in order to protect my face, and then I tried to grap her arms, and now she's pulling away and I'm trying to hold her. She snatches away and just starts swinging violently at me, head, neck, shoulders, ribs, in my side... she's just swinging wildly while I'm in the cradle position trying to just protect my face. This goes on for approx. 1 full minute. It's as if someone was holding a stop watch and said... GO! Once she finished, I tried to grab her again.. and get her to calm down. She realized she's broke several nails, and proceeds to the bathroom. I follow her in, and asks her if she's ok. She's not saying a single word... only breathing heavily. I go and retrieve the nail clippers and offers her 2 pair. She ignores the offer and exits the room and leaves. This is the second time we've been talking in the last 3 days, that she's hauled off and slapped me. I can see a pattern starting to emerge... it's going to be a long road.

No comments:

Post a Comment